1. BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set: [$25] The perfect daily pick-me-up for tired eyes and an on-the-go travel essential. These eye patches are ideal for both long nights and early mornings.
2. Classic Plaid Scarf: [$17.70 with 40% Off Discount Code] J.Crew Factory is one of my favorite places to shop for holiday gifts. The specific discount codes may change frequently, but they run sales almost daily during this time of year. A cozy scarf is the perfect gift [for anyone who doesn’t live in South Florida and other hot locations]!
3. Bluetooth Beanie Hat: [$18.99] Such a great gift for any man or woman who lives somewhere cold. This can be worn while exercising outside, running, commuting to work, or just running errands.
4. Mobile Lens Kit: [$20] I have a similar lens kit, and it’s awesome! Perfect for traveling or anyone who enjoys snapping pictures!
5. Leopard iWatch Band: [$11.99] I just got this for myself, and LOVE it!! It’s so cute!
6. Kiehl’s Nourishing Dream Team: [$18] A two-piece duo featuring a lip balm that helps replenish skin’s barrier while hydrating, soothing and providing antioxidant production, as well as an allover body cream that absorbs easily, helping to soften and hydrate the skin while neutralizing free radicals.
7. Breakfast Sandwich Maker: [$22.99] I think this is the cutest gift! Ready in 5 minutes, cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home!
8. Amazon Fire TV Stick:[$24.99 – Black Friday Deal] No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, PlayStation Vue, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
9. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Kit: [$25] I have three of these and love love them! They deliver rich, beautiful color with a high-shimmer sheen minus the glitter. They really are so pretty, and probably more wearing than you’d think!
10. Text-Friendly Fleece Gloves: [$6.99] Soft, warm Performance Fleece, with Text-friendly tips at thumb and index finger. Another useful and inexpensive gift for anyone who lives in cold weather!
11. Wine Bottle Opener: [$11.99] I just shared this bottle opener in my previous Gift Guide, “Cool Gifts For Your Parents and In-Laws.” Casey and I love this thing so much! It’s is a simple, easy and fast way to open up a bottle of wine without the hassle of pulling and twisting. You simply put the needle in, pump a few times and the cork is out. Totally eliminates cork damage. Everyone needs one!
12. Mobile Pocket Shaver: [$15.99] Great for the guy on the go, and someone who travels a lot.
13. Cozy Socks: [3 for $25] These socks feel like BUTTER!
14. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings: [$25] These elegant earrings are such a great gift for any girl or woman who has their ears pierced! Even for those who have real diamond earrings… they may prefer a cubic zirconia pair for when traveling or going places they’d feel unsafe wearing real diamonds.
15. Facial Cleansing Brush: [$24.97] A fraction of the cost of some other cleansing brushes out there, yet still effective!
16. Whiskey Rocks: [$8.95] Store in the freezer, and then chill your drink while preserving its flavor and not watering it down.
17. Jack Black Fresh Man Set: [$25] A limited-edition set of cleansing and hydrating products specially formulated for the needs of men’s skin.