How the heck is next week Thanksgiving already?! Does anyone else think that’s crazy?!!
Every year, I say I’m going to not be my procrastinating self, and be ahead of the game when it comes to gift planning and buying. Well friends, this year may be the first time that that’s actually the case! I really don’t have a choice because the closer I get to this baby coming, the less I’m going to want to deal with crowded stores and long lines. So, I’ll be doing most of my shopping online and early to get it all over and done with.
Today’s post is featuring a variety of great beauty gifts. As a reminder, it is the last day to get 20% Off at Sephora for VIB or Rouge members, and 15% Off for Beauty Insiders. [Use Codes: 20FORVIB, 20FORROUGE, INSIDER15].
- NARS Love Triangle Set: If the one linked above is sold out, you can also see a version of it here. This cute lip and blush set is under $25 and the perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift!
- TULA Balanced Skin Set: Tula is a brand I’ve talked about a ton. I use their products on a daily basis, and have recommended it to personal friends and family [who all love it!]. This holiday set is the perfect starter kit. It’s $79 [valued at $121], and you can get 20% off your Tula order by entering JAIME20 at checkout!
- MAC Snow Ball Peach Face Bag Collection: Maybe it’s a tad bit corny or cliche, but I love all things glittery and shiny for the holiday season. The packaging of this set is so girly and gorgeous!
- Flowerbomb Perfume: Hands down my favorite scent.
- NAKED2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette: Another great stocking stuffer, grab bag gift, or just a little something for pretty much any woman! Featuring six taupe-hued matte neutrals, this palette is great for a variety of skin shades.
- La Mer Mini Miracles Collection: I have been wanting to try La Mer products for forever now, but their full size bottles are a bit more money than I’d like to spend on myself. I have heard amazing things about their moisturizer and under eye cream…. actually all their products! This is a set I’d happily accept as a gift, so I’m sure others would too!
- Hourglass Palette: Okay, so don’t kill me, but the palette shown above is already sold out! I worked on this post this morning [versus last night] purposely so that everything shown would be items in stock! Oye vey!! Anyway, I love ALLLLL Hourglass products, especially their Strobe Lighting Palettes! Should the one above come back in stock, I’ll be sure to update this post!
- IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce: I talked about this moisturizer in My Current Skincare Routine post. IT Cosmetics has easily become one of my favorite beauty brands. While their prices aren’t “cheap,” they are very affordable and fair considering the quality of their products. This is such a great moisturizer to give as a gift or keep for yourself!
- Laura Mercier Body Creme: My mother-in-law actually got me hooked on this stuff. It’s such a luxurious cream, and every scent it comes in is beyond delicious!
- Stila Liquid Eye Shadow Set: I own these shadows in three colors and am obsessed!! This set would be the perfect gift for one of your Glam friends who love to wear and play with makeup!
- Sephora Gift Card: Not sure what to get or want to play things safe? A Gift Card to Sephora will always be appreciated! And remember, they have things for both women AND men!
- Give Me Some Nude Lips Set: For $28, you can’t beat this set! It features all of Sephora’s must haves for the perfect nude lip!
- MAC Eye Shadow Palette: So, I actually own this in both “In The Flesh” AND “Warm Neutral.” Prior to these two palettes, I think all of my MAC eyeshadows were from Freshman year of college [ummmm, that was like 14 years ago!!!]. So, when I saw these palettes available, I thought it was the perfect time to restock and throw out way old makeup. MAC eyeshadows are by far my favorite. Now, I do love and use a lot of other brands, but if I had to choose one palette for the rest of my life, it would be either one of these.
- Sugar Glow Kit: I’m a sucker for pretty packaging, but even more of a sucker for pretty packaging that contains a great product! This set includes four metallic powder highlighters that can be worn on the eyes, face, and body.
I could have probably added another 20+ items to this list, but was trying to keep things simple for you guys and gals! Is there anything you think that’s a must have beauty gift item? Tell me in the comments below! And happy shopping!