[see more summer hats here]
About two weeks ago, I was able to sneak away from my normal every day and enjoy some me time at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. Formerly known as the Ritz Carlton Manalapan, this luxury 5-Star resort is sure to take your breath away. Fortunately for me, it’s a quick 20 minute drive from my house, but the second I walked into the lobby, I just felt like I had traveled from so far away. That’s one of my favorite things about living in South Florida…you don’t have to hop on a plane to visit an amazing, tropical destination. Sometimes I have to pinch myself and say, “Wow…I live here?!” With that being said, if you’re not from around here, it would be worth the plane ride and commute to stay at this resort.
Upon arrival, I met up with the girls I’d be spending my time with: Madi from Sweet Tea With Madi, Eleana from E’s Life & Style, and Laura from Styled Adventures. The day started with a glass of champagne, an incredible and much needed hour massage, followed by relaxation in the The Self Centered Garden. It was the ultimate escape from reality!
The Eau Palm Spa is on the list of world’s best spas every year by some major publication…Forbes, Conde Nast, Town and Country, and American Spa Magazine to name a few. They like to call themselves “the official adult playground of Palm Beach.” The grounds and facilities are beyond gorgeous. The whole spa area [all 42,000 square feet of it] just screams glamour and luxury!
[see more one piece swimsuits here]
[see more yellow dresses here]
In addition to the spa, the Eau Palm Beach has two pools, an active resort pool and an adult tranquility pool, a state of the art fitness center including spinning, yoga, pilates classes and personal trainers, three tennis courts with an on-site pro, oceanfront cabanas, four restaurants on the grounds, and 24 hour room service. If you’re traveling with kids, they have an amazing kids experience for children of ages 5 to 17 which I thought was pretty unique for a luxury hotel to have! The Eau Palm is even dog friendly!
Overall, it’s just an outstanding resort with guaranteed 5-star treatment. There’s a reason why some of the most prestigious people from around the world come to visit, including the President of China who was there just weeks before!
Girls’ Getaway Package
Here is information regarding the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Girls’ Getaway Package, which can be booked here:
Girls always have more fun. Sun, sip, and spa the day away with the ultimate girls’ escape in Palm Beach. The Girls’ Getaway includes:
- Glass of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary beach bag
- Luxurious accommodations for two nights
- Choice of one spa treatment* daily per person in the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa
- Choice of one cocktail or mocktail daily in Breeze Ocean Kitchen or Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary transportation* (one-way) to Worth Avenue or Downtown Delray Beach
- Complimentary makeover at Neiman Marcus Palm Beach with glass of champagne and take-home gift
- *A minimum two-night stay is required and package is available for up to two persons per room. Spa treatment includes choice of Self-Centered Massage, Essence Facial, Personal Training Session, Hair Cut, or 90-minute Manicure/Pedicure. Complimentary transportation is available for one-time only. Cannot be combined with any other offers and available for stays from March 1st – December 31, 2017.
Thank you to the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa for my complimentary stay. As always, all opinions are my own.