I know I said I’d be cutting back a lot on my blogging until after Baby C is here, but I never intended on missing Bump Day last week. There really wasn’t anything exciting or new to report. She’s getting bigger and we’re just getting closer and closer to her arrival. Now that we are back in Charlotte for good, we started taking some of the classes at the hospital that my OB/GYN encouraged. Last night was the Breastfeeding Basics class. Casey was thoroughly entertained talking about boobs and nipples for two hours! Speaking of breastfeeding, were you aware that it’s National Breastfeeding Awareness Month??!! Did you even know such a thing existed??? Because I sure didn’t until recently. To make up for my non-existent post last week, I’m hosting a fantastic giveaway with Dr. Brown’s, one of the top brands in the baby feeding world! I know a great percentage of you are not expecting mothers, but if your Facebook news feed is anything like mine these past few months, I feel like every other person is pregnant or recently had a baby. So if you have a friend, a sister, a co-worker, or anyone close to you who plans on (or is) nursing, this would be a really really nice present for you to win for them! Dr. Brown’s was generous enough to gift me and one of my readers the following items:
1. Gia Nursing Pillow: This perfectly angled design gives moms a variety of ways to position the pillow for maximum comfort. The angle keeps baby at an incline which can help aid digestion and prevent reflux.
2. Gia Pillow Cover: Choose from 5 different, adorable designs. This quilted cotton cover slips right on and protects the pillow from everyday use.
3. Breast Shells: These discreet shells help protect sore nipples and promote healing.
4. Nipple Shield: This protects the nipple while feeding and allows baby to latch on.
5. Nipple Cream: Helps provide soothing relief.
6. Washable Breast Pads: Reusable, ultra-soft pads that helps prevent leakage through clothing.
7. Breastmilk Storage Bags: Durable refrigerator and freezer storage bags to protect breastmilk, AKA LIQUID GOLD!!!!
8. Disposable Breast Pads: Soft and comfortable pads that absorbs moisture.
Winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the Giveaway closing.
Obviously, I have not used any of these products yet, but absolutely plan to! I will be doing a follow up post with a more detailed review of my personal experience at a later date and time.
This Giveaway is Sponsored by Dr. Brown’s.