Over the knee, or “OTK” boots are one of the items I look forward to wearing most during the cold season. Whether paired with skinny jeans, leggings, a skirt, or dress, there’s just something about them that takes an outfit up a notch… or two.
I’m not sure if I should admit this or not, but I currently own 7 pair of OTK boots, in all different colors and from all different brands. Here’s a breakdown of my favorite ones this season. The majority are very affordable, but I had to throw in a couple of my favorite splurges. Keep in mind, the shoes shown above may come in a variety of colors, so be sure to check them all out!
1.STEVEN by Steve Madden Salley Boot – Comes in a navy suede too.
2. Ivanka Trump Smith Riding Boot – Under $125. Comes in grey too.
3. Circus by Sam Edelman Vivica OTK Boot – Between $40 – $70!
4. Sam Edelman Varona – Under $210
5. Marc Fisher Alinda OTK Boot – Comes in black too.
8. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Logan OTK Boot – Under $150. Comes in 3 colors!
9. Sole Society Catalina OTK Boot – Under $150. Comes in black too!
10. Chinese Laundry Krush OTK Boot – Under $100. Comes in 3 colors!
11. Kaitlyn Pan Microsuede Flat OTK Boot – Have and LOVE. Under $100 & comes in 5 colors!
12. Kaitlyn Pan Microsuede High Heel OTK Boot – BEST Stuart Weitzman dupes! Under $100. 5 colors!
13. Marc Fisher Labella Riding Boot – Under $50!
14. Steve Madden Gorgeous Boot – Comes in three colors. Under $150.
15. Steve Madden Emotions Boot – 5 colors! $100.